A3G can provide architectural services for a variety of commercial project types. We have a wide range of consultants that we work with depending on the size and type of project. Some of the project types that we have designed are elementary and higher education facilities, daycares, business offices, medical offices, tenant finish, industrial and storage facilities. We can provide new construction services or renovation and additions to existing buildings.
- Step 1: Consultation – We begin with an on-site consultation for all existing buildings or an in-office meeting for new construction. This consultation allows us to understand the scope of work required, timeframe and budget for the project. This will allow us to assemble the best team possible for your project.
- Step 2: Proposal – A3G will provide a detailed proposal for the scope of work determined in the consultation. This will include consultant fees for project.
- Step 3: As-built Documentation – If the project is within an existing building, A3G will visit the site to measure the existing conditions and create plans of the existing structure.
- Step 4: Programming – A3G will develop a program for the project that outlines the size and number of spaces needed.
- Step 5: Schematic Design – We will create design options for project and present them to the client.
- Step 6: Design Development – Once a design direction is determined the team of consultants will jump in and overlay their systems to the schematic design plans. A3G will incorporate these systems into the design.
- Step 7: Construction Documentation – A3G and our team of consultants will prepare drawings and specifications for construction and to obtain a building permit.
- Step 8: Permitting – A3G can provide the stamped plans to the contractor or facilitate the submittal process. A3G and our team will respond to city comments.
- Step 9: Construction Administration – – A3G will observe the construction process, create field reports, respond to contractor requests for information, review shop drawings and payment applications as desired by the client.
Other Commercial Services
- BOMA calculations
- Master Planning
- Space Planning
- Furniture Selection
- Life-Cycle Cost Analysis
- Variance Applications
- Rezoning Applications