Ashley Foland started her education at Metropolitan Community College – Maple Wood with an associate degree in business management. After her son was older, she decided to pursue her true passion: design. She is completing a degree in Sustainable Interior Design at Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design.
Prior to working in the format of an architecture firm, Ashley worked in the Casino Industry managing slot machines and slot departments. She has also worked as a design assistance and in a baby boutique. These positions allowed her to gain experience in management, customer service, layouts and spatial awareness, and design material selections and specifications.
• Associated of Business Management – Maple Woods Community College
• Bachelor of Fine Arts – Interior Design: Sustainable Design – Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design
• American Society of Interior Designers
• National Kitchen and Bath Association
• Hiking and nature adventures
• Dog parks with her puppies: Doc and Tyson
• Spending time with her family including her kids and grandpuppy
• Trying new Indian restaurants
• Learning about what how things work and function