Aimee D. Gray
PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT, AIA NCARB
Aimee has worked on a broad spectrum of projects with a variety of clients and their unique needs in her 13-year career. Projects have ranged from construction costs of $50,000 to $22,000,000, and with all of them, regardless of size, she takes a hands-on approach to project management and completes all phases of the project from programming through construction. With her extensive experience in leading complicated, multi-purpose projects within constricted existing facilities and sites, she is used to and excels at challenging projects. In addition to challenges, Aimee seeks out inspiration in every day and every project.
Philosophically, Aimee believes that a successful project is achieved by open communication with the client and design team. Listening is critical for assessing the needs of a project and communicating both problems and solutions. She finds that nothing is more satisfying than a beautiful and functional building and a happy client at the end of a project.
Master of Architecture
Bachelors of Architecture
• Former Adjunct Professor of Interior Design – Park University
• Historic Downtown Liberty, Inc. – Design Chair
• Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Class of 2011
• Women in Design – History Chair 2010
• Kansas City Women’s Chamber of Commerce – Advisory
• Home renovation projects
• Football -Go Chiefs!
• Amusement parks
• Taking stuff apart and putting it back together