Caitlin began her college education during high school, taking dual credit courses at Maple Woods Community College before transferring to University of Missouri Kansas City to begin a degree in Architecture. Her love for design began when she was a kid; growing up renovating homes with her parents provided practical, hands-on experience, as well as exposure to design. In May 2020 she graduated from Kansas State University with a Master of Architecture, excited to pursue her passion professionally.
Prior to working with A3G, Caitlin interned with Burns & McDonnell, taught violin lessons, and nannied. During her time at Burns & McDonnell she had the opportunity to participate in design decisions across all phases: conceptual design through construction documentation. This experience provided valuable knowledge in managing small scale projects with oversight, as well as coordination in interdisciplinary work.
• Maple Woods Community College
• University of Missouri Kansas City. 2 years of Architectural Studies
• Kansas State University, Master of Architecture, 2020
• Violin & Piano
• Cooking and bread making
• Drawing people, watercolor, and papercrafts
• Outdoor Adventures… I love any plants!
• Refinishing Furniture, and other DIY Home Projects